Moves We Make the Movie.

#MovesWeMakeTheMovie written by @jmbenjamin (My Character)🎬 Chyna: hi guys, my name is Chyna (Hi China:Group Response) I normally don't come to these meetings but my aunt told me I should slide by! So, here I am...(nervous chuckle)


My kind of Love is Real, Toxic but so Real. I receive 45 but to me it's 50-50. My king has duties in another Kingdom, but I still play my role as his forbidden Queen. I luuuuv this Man, feel me? Hate when he's mad so I try not to voice my concerns when I do get those moments alone with him..it kills me to settle, but I love him. He obviously loves me, he trust me with his freedom, he cares...he's just torn! It's normal...right? Well, (awkward smile) you can't help how the heart feels." 😔❤️ Check out "Movies We Make the Movie" on Facebook now! Meet the rest of the cast / Movie Release Date/ BTS & MORE!!!!