Blossom

Wait? What's going? Why can't I have this one thing I crave for? Why can't I be "it's" only thought of Love and Affection? Is it me? Nah..it's "IT". Or maybe I'm overthinking..if it's the only thing I want that I don't have, does it mean that I'm not meant to have it? Or it's not meant to have me?

 Is this the storm before the calm? Maybe, this is my chance to work hard for it, I can conquer it..it's right there. But why am I the only one with these feelings? Is this a phase? Or am I infatuated with what use to be and what could've been..

When something drastic happens that cause a series of rushed feelings, you stay in your head trying to figure it out this energy. 

Sometimes, we can't take back what we already cracked open. Once that object is cracked, it will always watch it's back.
You will never have a fair chance again...
Unfortunate huh?

This is what makes us stronger. Accepting the first decision which caused the stress and pain. 

It could've been..but we snatched out the Flower before it was done blossoming." -Jaye